Decades of experience providing reliable and cheap rental tour bus and other ground transportation around Hartford and Boston
Rental Tour Bus is a charter bus and ground transportation company that is ready to help you put together a group excursion. We provide our rental tour bus customers with vehicles like charter bus, party bus, mini bus, school bus, luxurious limousine, wedding limousine, sleeper coaches, entertainer coach and double-decker tour coaches everywhere in Boston and Hartford. Please take a quick tour around our fleet of vehicles on our Fleet page.
Our loyal clientele consists of individuals and corporate organizations alike and we cater to their events, for example:-
- group tours when they travel around Boston and Hartford
- church outings
- school summer camps
- college sports activities and friendly matches
- party bus for birthday celebrations, weddings, anniversaries and bachelor/bachelorette party
- airport transfer for a coporate VIP
- company dinners
- political campaigns
- musical tours
- senior groups
More than one good reason to engage Rental Tour Bus' experienced services
These are not the only reasons why Rental Tour Bus customers call us in for help. Amongst the many reasons why they like dealing with us is our ability to provide them with very personalized service. Our customer service agents and event planners are well-trained to provide them with immediate response and assistance whenever the need arises. This makes planning the event a far smoother and less complicated one.
Does Rental Tour Bus provide charter bus rental services outside of Boston MA and Hartford CT?
Our primary focus may be Boston and Hartford states but all thanks to our wide network of charter bus owners and operators, we have been consistently relied on to bring charter bus rental services to other states and cities within the United States over the decades. So, yes, we DO have reliable and affordable charter bus for rental in other cities outside of Boston and Hartford.
What we need from you when you require a bus from us?
All we need to know from you, our charter bus rental customers, are the following:-
- When you need the bus
- Destinations - to and from
- Number of passengers
- Type of ground transportation needed
Rental Tour Bus is also dedicated to bringing our followers and website readers fun and interesting ideas to explore when you are in Boston and Hartford
Things to do in Hartford includes:-
- Visiting interesting, modern and unique art museums and national historical landmarks around Hartford like A. Everett Austine, Jr.'s House, Coltsville Historic District, Old State House, Harriet Beecher Stowe House and Atwood House Museum. When you need to get away from all the buzz and noise of city life, it is always a great idea to bring the rented charter bus to a place like CT's Elizabeth Rose Park Garden for some rest and relax .
- If you are looking around for a good cafe to hang around during breakfast and lunch hour, you can bring the rented charter bus to places like Cafe DuManoir at Oak Street (860) 422-7253, Jojo's Coffee in downtown Hartford's Pratt St (860) 6524-1488 or Eats at The Wadsworth along Main St. (860) 838-4023. Some of our charter bus rental customers have raving reviews about places like D'Amelio Off the Boat Italian and Seafood Restaurant too.
- There are plenty of options to look for great deals too and if this is what you are looking forward to, let the bus driver know that you would like to head over to Stackpole Moore Tryon Tuesday's which is a clothing store along Trumbull St. (860) 522-0181. Another great option would be Blue Back Square along Memorial Rd.
- And once you are done with the shopping, have your fill at some of the dining options located in and around Hartford downtown area or take a scenic drive around town and paint the town red thereafter.
Things to do in Boston with a rented charter bus:-
- It is a given that one must make some time to visit all historical landmarks in Boston, it is a historic city, after all, but if you are looking for shopping, bring the charter bus to places like Copley Place at Huntington Ave (617) 262-6600, Prudential Center along Boylston St (617) 236-3100 or Fanueil Hall Marketplace at Fanueil Hall Square (617) 635-3105.
- If you are looking for somewhere peaceful to bring the charter bus to, Buzzards Bay and Beach Forest are great places to visit. Read more about these places here.
- There are countless number of historic landmarks to visit in Boston but our customers highly recommend places like Long Wharf and Custom House Block, New England Conservatory of Music, Old West Church, Paul Revere House, Charles Sumner House, Trinity Church, just to name a few. To visit them all, the charter bus driver will map out the most time efficient route.
- Worry not for those who love their outdoors, Boston brings you great places like Dorchester Park, Copley Square (which doubles up as a great destination for shopping) and the kid-friendly Friends of the Public Garden.
Travel and Tour Highlights - Things to do in Boston, MA, Hartford, CT
Catch the latest new article from us by bookmarking our Articles page for later viewing.
Wadsworth, Real Art Ways and The Gallery at Constitution Plaza will show you fun art side of Hartford that you never knew was there before
Interesting Art Places in Hartford
Feb 21, 2014
When you think of Hartford, art is hardly the first thing that comes to your mind, we know that but the irony is that a large part of Hartford is involved in a very active art and culture movement. Hence, over the years, you will see interesting sprouting of art-related and art-themed attractions, locations and businesses all around Hartford’s downtown metropolis. So, if you are into art, culture or lifestyle, you are going to have to bring the rented Hartford charter bus around to some of these awesome tourist attractions.